I’ve been thinking a lot about my goals for next year, and, here, and more specifically, my crafting goals. Here’s what I’ve come up with, no particular order.
- Learn to do cables. There are so many patterns I want to try, but all have cables.
- Learn to use a Turkish drop spindle. One has been ordered with some roving and is on its way.
- Learn to read a chart, a knitting chart, that is.
- Try my hand at more complex pattern writing.
- Learn to turn heals on a sock.
- Knit more sweaters.
- Learn to sew!
- Take a class to learn a new technique, like Magic Loop.
- Revisit learning how to crochet.
- Get a Knook kit and see how it works.
On a more personal note, I would like 2012 to be a year of opportunity. Opportunities in work, my knitting, my photography side business, and in life as a whole. I’m anxiously waiting to see what the year brings and what opportunities shall come.
I’m interested in hearing what your goals are, crafting or not, for 2012. What opportunities would you like to see for yourself in the New Year? How would you like to grow?
I want to wish each and every one of you a safe, healthy, and Happy New Year.