Purple Socks, Pt. 3: One Sock Done!

Yup!  I finally completed one sock in the Purple Sock pair, over month after I started them.  The reason why it took so long?  I burned myself out on them, quite simply.

For about three weeks that incomplete sock had been starting at me on my project pile.  Taunting me.  Provoking me.  Finally, I gave in to it and starting working on it again.

Actually, I want to start another ambitious project, but I have too many outstanding ones at this time, so I need to complete what I have working before I start another one.  The socks are a part of that “needs to be done” pile.

So, that’s where I am with the socks, or sock, for that matter.  I did cast on the second one, too!  I have a few rounds of the ribbing cuff done.  Yay!  I’m a little over halfway done!

Catch up on the Purple Sock Saga in these fine places and posts:

Purple Socks: Casting On

Purple Socks, Pt. 2: Knitting the Gusset

Project Page on Ravelry

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s