What in the world have a I gotten myself into.
The stressors in my life right are:
- Work. (It’s been a week.)
- My health. (Why can’t I feel better?)
- Going on vacation soon. (Wait, shouldn’t that relax me?)
- Doing a craft show at the end of the month. (Perhaps it will be better than last time.)
- Editing photos from a job I had last weekend. (How in the world did I take 600+ photos.)
What do I have got going for me? Well, my friend Joan is coming over tonight, so we can commiserate about work stuff. And I’m dog-sitting Patrick here, who is being snorgled by my mom, and time with the Paddy Dog is always nice.
I need to just focus on one thing at a time. Tonight, it’s all about relaxation. I have a long weekend because of Columbus Day, so I have a little extra time to get things together, and to get myself together.
All in all, I will find time to knit for the show and for myself. I also plan on knitting over vacation, too. I am looking forward to my temporary escape, but the preparation is going to be insane.